ADD-A-STEP - Black Nylon Modular ladder Code: M036EXP-300
The ADD-A-STEP modular manhole ladder system is designed to provide a product that can be supplied off the shelf for next day delivery. ADD-A-STEP modular manhole ladder is injection moulded made from Nylon allowing the ladders to be cut easily on site without any H&S implications. Two types of wall brackets are available to suit both square and circular chambers.
Benefits of the ADD-A-STEP Modular Manhole Ladder system:
- The only CE marked modular ladder system in the UK
- Black Nylon for use in Storm/electrical applications
- Reduced health and safety risk
- Approved for use by several UK water authorities and utility companies
- Fully compliant with BSEN14396, SFA 7th & 8th Edition.
- Reduced weight compared to stainless steel manhole ladder
- Reduced Cost
- Helps meet sustainability targets
- Easily assembles in minutes
- Any length of ladder can be assembled on site without the need for bespoke manufacture
- ladders are delivered in 3 metre boxes eliminating need for large storage areas.
R&B UK JT LTD are pleased to announce that we can now offer a fully certified installation service for both our ADD-A-STEP Modular manhole ladder system and our vast range of Ductile iron access covers and frames. Our team has over 30 years experience installing a variety of products including: Ladders, Headwall grilles, Duct access chambers and Municipal castings.
- Stile: 380mm
- Rung: 80mm wide – 32mm thick
- ladder width (outside dimension): 435mm
- Black Nylon Material
- Custom Extendable Brackets
- Additional Hand pulls (pull ups)
- Bespoke Brackets
Standards & Certification
|SFA 7th Edition
|SFA 8th Edition