Compass ECO - HIC Chamber System - Structural Duct Access Chamber Code: ECO
Compass Eco is a recycled modular polypropylene chamber system specifically designed for Hydrants, Service Valves, Meter and HIC chambers. The system is a new environmentally friendly, cheaper and more user friendly alternative to traditional pre-cast HIC sections. Compass Eco Sections are Lightweight, Durable and easily achieve a D400 loading (except 150 x 150 – 230 x 230– C250). This product drastically reduces the need for mechanical lifting on site.
Compass Eco Chambers are manufactured from 100% recycled Polypropylene. At the end of their life cycle these products can easily be recycled and remanufactured for use once again. This product is one of many new innovations helping companies across the UK to reach sustainability targets and remain environmentally friendly.
See below for available sizes.
- Lightweight and Durable
- Compatible with pre-cast concrete chamber sections
- Less wastage compared to pre-cast concrete sections
- Frost proof
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, fats and oils
- Eliminates the need for mechanical lift
- Made from 100% recycled polypropylene (not PVC)
- Helps meet sustainability targets
- Reduced H&S implications
- Made in The UK
- Self-locating sections
- Interlocking system making them easily stackable and safe to transport
- Can be made watertight with the addition of mastic for electrical applications
- Inlets and outlets can easily be added with a core drill
- Raising pieces in the form of 25mm and 50mm sections available
- Completely suitable for Potable water usage
No bespoke options are available for this product.