Compass EcoPlus - D400 Duct Access chamber system - Modular Duct Access Chamber Code: ECO
Compass EcoPlus is a new high strength duct access chamber, designed for large infrastructure and highway projects. The system is highly versatile and has been designed with standard and reinforced rings to cater for high loading applications. Importantly Compass EcoPlus does not contain PVC which is now considered a dangerous/dirty material and is not suitable for use in constructi on products.
Compass EcoPlus chambers are formed by interlocking rectangular rings. The parts are manufactured from recycled polymer and can be recycled at the end of it’s life span. All Compass EcoPlus parts are highly resistant to attack from most acids and alkalis and other forms of chemical erosion unlike cement. They are able to withstand high loading forces which means that a concrete backfill is not required.
Compass EcoPlus sections are 150mm deep and can withstand loadings of D400 up to F900 with reinforced sections.
See below for available sizes.
- Lightweight & Durable
- Suitable for potable water usage
- Can be made watertight with addition of Mastic
- Compatible with Pre-Cast concrete chamber sections
- less wastage compared to Pre-Cast concrete sections
- Frost Proof
- Resistant to Acids, Alkalis, Fats & Oils
- Eliminates the need for Mechanical Lift
- Made from 100% recycled polymer (not PVC)
- Helps meet sustainability targets
- Reduced H&S implications
- Made in the UK
- Self Locating sections
No bespoke options are available for this product.