Compass Highway - Structural Duct Access Chamber System - Modular Duct Access Chamber Code: COMH
Compass Highway is a modular twin-wall duct access chamber system which has been designed as a fast-build, high strength stress free solution to traditional concrete and brick built chambers. Manufactured from high quality recyclable polypropylene, giving ultimate strength whilst keeping transport and handling costs to a minimum. Compass Highway sections are 150mm deep, making them lightweight and very easy to install.
Compass Highway sections are 150mm Deep with a strong twin-wall reinforced design. This makes them lightweight and easy to install. The system is available in load classes C250 – F900 making it one of the most versatile Duct access chamber systems on the market.
Available in a huge range of sizes, please contact our sales team for more information.
Benefits of the Compass Highway Access Chamber System:
- Available in D400, E600 and F900 Loadings
- Durable and lightweight
- No need for concrete surround
- Reduced handling and Health & safety risk
- Reinforced Twin-wall design
- Street lighting & Traffic signal chambers
- Jointing/Splicing chambers
- UTX, PRV and MPV Chambers
- Highway MCX chambers & Rail Chambers
- Duct entry bellmouths
- In-built plastic steps
- Plastic cable bearers and brackets
- 150mm duct entry reducers
- Pre-drilled duct entries