Sealing Plate - Galvanised Sealing plate + Subframe Code: SP##/##
R&B’s Galvanised steel sealing plate is designed to prevent the ingress of surface water and the egress of odours.
The sealing plate assembly comprises of a subframe with an EPDM seal, a plate is then bolted using approx 12-14 bolts depending on the size to the subframe to create a completely sealed unit.
This product must be fitted prior to cover installation.
- Fitted with EPDM Seal
- Internal Lifting Eye for easy Removal
- Available to complement our Full range of Ductile Iron Access covers and frames.
- Hot Dip Galvanised for longevity
- 0.5 Bar Pressure rated as standard
- 1.0 Bar Pressure Rated
- Double Dip Galvanising
- Security Locking
- Internal Marking/Badging plates